At Clouding.io we host our platform with SSD servers at the British Telecom (BT) Datacenter located on the outskirts of the city of Barcelona, Spain.
We have connections with various exchange points and suppliers through multiple fiber optic connections by redundant pathways, ensuring maximum availability and connection speed both nationally and internationally.
It has strict control measures related to physical access, environmental conditions and power supply, ensuring that our service has optimal quality.
|Power Supply Network||99.999%|
|Temperature 22° C (±5° C)||99.99%|
|Temperature 22° C (±8° C)||99.99%|
|Humidity 50% (±20%)||99.99%|
Access to the Datacenter is controlled by 24/7 security staff, and has a CCTV. Access is restricted, and is only allowed by prior authorization.
- Intruders detection and central alarm connected to the police
- Metal detector and turnstyle to access the datacenter
- Access room for suppliers and external nodes
- Front cameras on all access doors
- Cameras in all corridors, external and internal facilities
- Video centralization system both interior and on the perimeter
- Security guards on a 24 hours a day, 365 days a year schedule
- Continuous tape recording 24 hours a day, stored in a fireproof cabinet
- 4 access levels depending on the tasks to be performed
- Access to the perimeter
- Access to the building
- Access to technical rooms
- Access to rack cabinets
Our servers are protected against fire by using a suppression system, designed to extinguish any fire in seconds without leaving any residue on the equipment.
The datacenter is equipped with a air conditioning system (N x 2) set to a temperature of 21 ºC and 50%-relative humidity to ensure as efficient cooling as possible.
- 24 hours of continuous cooling
- Redundant air conditioning equipment
- Datacenter temperature 21 ° C (+ – 5 ° C)
- Relative humidity Datacenter of 50% (+ – 10%)
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic start of extinguishing systems through FE-13 gas ejection systems
- Automatic fire detection and extinguishing system in all housing rooms
- Independent systems for each of the rooms
- Manual emergency start/stop buttons in all rooms
- Optical and ionic detectors with VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) system.
- Acoustic and visual alarms centre
- Alarms monitored 24/7, both by the technical staff of the data center and remotely
The datacenter where Clouding.io hosts its platform is equipped with redundant connections to various electrical networks in anticipation of any possible failure of the electrical network.
Additionally, each center has kinetic diesel generators (N x 2) set to support the entire building and infrastructure, with enough fuel to run at full power for more than 5 days.
- Full backup power supply system from the building entrance
- Electricity supply of 25.000 volts, and three in-house transformer units in a separate room
- N + 1 backup generation system in two completely independent and separate rooms
- 3200 kVA power generation
- 4 Hitec rotary UPS units that act as UPSs and generators
- 50,000 liters of fuel oil in two tanks for autonomy of 5-days
- Double pumping system for each tank
- Intermediate tanks of 1,000 liters for each generator (all in all, 4)